Grade Level Spotlight
- Who says Reading Counts isn’t for Pre-K?!? Keep those bees buzzing PK!
- Check out these students from Mr. Solano’s 1st grade class challenging themselves with some above grade-level math. Way to challenge your students!
- Building mental images is a key component of reading comprehension. Check out this awesome work from Ms. Espinosa and Mr. Ackerman’s 2nd grade classes!
- Have you seen these awesome STAAR countdown mobiles from 3rd grade? Also, check out these fantastic division posters created by Ms. Pasarell’s students!
- Shout out to Mr. Sonnier for stepping up to help our 4th graders prepare for the Writing STAAR. The students are really honing their writing skills — check out this student’s awesome word choice!
- Take a look at these amazing blueprints created in Mr. Luna’s 5th grade math class and these fantastic poems from Ms. Ryans’ 5th grade reading!
Just a thought…
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex, overwhelming tasks into small, manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.”
— Mark Twain