Galena Park ISD District Office
14705 Woodforest Blvd, Houston, TX 77015
Tuesday, November 1st @ 4:00pm OR 5:00pm in Room Q-106
Ross S. Sterling High School
300 West Baker Road, Baytown, TX 77521
Wednesday, November 2nd @ 4:30pm OR 5:30pm in the Cafeteria
Kolarik 9th Grade
1120 Sheldon Road, Channelview, TX 77530
Thursday, November 3rd @ 2:45pm OR 4:00pm in the Library
– M.Ed. in Educational Leadership w/certification (also offered in a on-line format)
– M.Ed. in Educational Diagnostics w/ certification*
– M.Ed. in Reading w/ certification
– M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction
– M.Ed. in School Counselor Education w/ certification
– M.Ed. in Bilingual/Dual Language Education w/ certification
– M.Ed. in Exceptionality/Special Education w/ certification
*Program not offered in all locations.
– Entire program conducted in or near your school
– Classes meet one night a week, 5:00-7:45pm
– 2 years completion time, including breaks
– Finish two courses every semester
– Course make-up options available if scheduling conflicts occur
– Transfer credits considered
– No GRE or other admission tests required if GPA is above a 3.0
NOTICE: The University strictly limits enrollment in each program to 22 and accepts reservations on a first come first served basis.
If you can’t arrive by the start time please let me know, and we will be happy to wait for you.
I am here to help in any way I can, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Coordinator, Off-Campus Programs
University of St. Thomas
K-12 Teachers Alliance
Office: (800) 956-8492
Fax: (800) 504-7618